she is perfect" Everybody said

 "she is perfect" Everybody said

Nobody knows the cost I paid

they see my smile, confidence & achievements

cause I'm choosing to keep my heart unsaid....

They all trust me but

results are the condition

will they be the same

if I couldn't meet their expectations?

Behind every appreciation,

is a long story,

of quiet sacrifices - hidden behind glory

of hobbies, sleep & peace of mind

always strong in people's eyes

Expressing my feelings is a nightmare

Being quiet comforts me & oversharing is a fear

I ask for friendships,

they fall in love

I communicate boundaries

but why is it never enough?

I overthink & feel things deeply

but never let them know & endure quietly

I carry responsibilities like pride

and pain like secret

but being the eldest daughter

I can't afford to break

neither have complains

nor desire to be understood

I'm still a believer

but with trust issues

I worry about possibilities

but plan my future silently

wanna make my parents proud

and working for it patiently

One day I'll achieve it all

be self dependent and stand tall

walk away from this house

not because I hate it at all

but to breathe for myself

just me & my peace over anything else


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment