I never thought I needed someone

 I never thought I needed someone

Until you entered my life

Slowly gently in the night sky

Like a shooting star with glimmer and light

And suddenly my silent world

Learned to laugh again

and speak out the things

I had kept unsaid

You value my efforts and

Never let me sleep with heavy heart

Never before I felt this much loved

You gave me more than I deserve

I know it's all god's plan

When I learnt to live with pain,

He sent you as a miracle

Maybe, to heal me again

Your presence give me comfort so calm

Your voice feels like a hug so warm

The way you express your heart to me

I feel like a little child is here infront of me

I just want to hold you at that moment

And tell you that I'm here always ready to

vanish your fear

You deserve the amount of love that make

you forget your pain,

I'm trying to give you everything and heal

your strain

Your happiness is all I want to see

You're the rain that gives me peace ✨

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment