I want to write something

Old Diary Feelings
📜 Pages I Couldn't Write
Somewhere in an old diary...
I want to write something, but I don’t know what. Should I write about beauty? Saying beauty is not meant to be described again and again, yet somehow I still couldn’t stop myself. Then should I write about your presence in my life? My heart feels it deeply, but even my mind cannot find the words. Should I write why you stay in my thoughts every moment of my day, every moment of my life? Even if the truth is… even I don’t know the reason. So how do I explain what I feel? What quietly changed within me the day you entered in my life? --- All I know is this— My every line, my every thought, my every story begins with you… and somehow always ends with you. ---
— Written in Silence 🤎
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment