A bird came to my window so gentle, so beautiful, so lovely, so cute.


πŸ’Œ A Letter From My Heart

To the one who feels like a gentle song…

A bird came to my window— so gentle, so beautiful, so lovely, so cute. Her presence stole my attention, she carries the beauty of perfection. I never believed in God, but seeing her, I wished time would stop… my lord. When I feel upset, when my world feels like a sunset, talking to her makes me smile— my world suddenly turns into sunshine. Hearing her voice, my heart listens twice. I want this bird by my side, through every dark night, like a light I never want to hide. No one knows how deeply I feel, for me, she is beyond precious and real. Her dreams know no height, and I wish to see her touch the brightest sky. --- There is no one like her. No one could ever break her wings. No one the same, in this entire world— I want only her in my life, with her beautiful name. ---

With all my heart,
Yours 🀍

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment