How to say what my heart feels for you

Unspoken Feelings
💭 Unspoken Words
Dear Diary...
How to say what my heart feels for you How to say – when I try to speak silence turns into peak How to say – your smile feels like heaven your presence shines brighter than star seven How to say – seeing you fuels my aspirations you have become queen of my imaginations How to say – I love hearing your voice and in this feeling I have no other choice How to say – your presence in any season my heart beats faster without any reason How to say – how much I care when there are feelings in my heart I don’t want to share How to say – how precious is our friendship it may create many problems while turning into relationship How to say – I look for your gentle leadership opening my feelings might invite painful hardship How to say – I wanted prevent myself from something but somehow you’ve already become my everything. ---
— Quietly Yours 🤍
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment